Burnet Senior Photographer ~ Hailey

Is it possible to have a session one day, turn around and scream, "this is my FAVORITE session EVER!" totally mean it, and then have another session and turn around and scream.... "THIS IS MY FAVORITE SESSION EVER!!!!"  If I'm your photographer, then not only can this happen,
it does, and it's TOTALLY true!

I cannot tell you how THRILLED I was when Hailey contacted me about possibly being the SHP Ambassador for the girls at Burnet High School (BTW, I still have some slots open, message me for details!!!).  She's adorable, sweet, funny, and (ahem) gorgeous!!!
I love, love, LOVE that it's not just skin deep either :)

When we were chatting about locations "rustic" was the word that kept popping up.  But when she sent me pics of the outfits she wanted to use... um, say what???  Rustic?  This girl's got style!  No overalls and cowboy hats for her... I was so confused!  BUT!  I got it :D  Miz Hailey is the epitome of Country Chic, SHAZAM!  And the girl nailed it!!!

Hailey, what a total pleasure it was to work with you!
This was my most FAVORITE SESSION EVER!!!!!!!  :D














O-M-GEEE!  This is the point in a shoot where I get chills and scream, "OH. MY. GOSH!!!!"
"YOU NAILED IT!!!"  Is she amazing or what with her rockin' bad self?!?!
BA-BAM!

Cute Country Chic at it's finest, LOVE the boots, LOVE the outfit, LOVE this chicka!  HUGS Miss Hailey girl!!! <3


Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts