Sparrow's Heart Photography ~ Spring Workshop 2013


Here's just a tad bit of the amazing work some of these ladies did during our workshop :)
(some images were captured by the photographer listed but processed by Jen via request of the photog)


I LOVE this angle that Becca caught on Molly!  How cute is this???

Great capture here as well!

Becca really caught some fabulous poses!




Becca also caught a fabulous angle on Alana's session!  Love those leading lines!



Not only was this the first time that Cindy used a DSLR, but she had to use my Rebel since her point and shoot was in the shop.  Wonderful first time Cindy!

Bahaha!  I had to throw this one in here :D

LOVE this, great catch lights!

Cindy caught some flare!!!

Sensational back light as well!

This image is a pretty special for for a number of reasons.  Keep your eyes peeled for a "kiss n' tell".
You won't believe it!  We had fun with this one :D
Fun processing Fran!  I love the crop too!

I get the pleasure of seeing Fran next year at Faith Academy :D  We are gonna have a blast!

Susan is an amazing photographer and such a precious friend!  I just love this shot!!!!

Gorgeous, gorgeous Susan!!!!

What a blast we had during this workshop!  If you're interested in some one on one mentoring, email me today!  I just LOVE this stuff!

Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts