Briarcliff and Spicewood Photographer ~ The Robinson Family

It never ceases to amaze me how many inquiries I get for family reunions.  This area is teaming with them and rightly so.  It's a fabulous place to gather and the Hill Country, well, they don't call it "Central" Texas for nothing.

The Robinson family was able to stay here for Christmas and I was so honored to be able to photograph this time for them.  We met after the holiday and got to hang out for a little while at their beautiful rental by the marina.  Those kiddos were so much fun!  I got to hear all about the new racing track system and the favorite gift.... geodes!  What precious kiddos to love something so simple.  A geode is a great lesson for all of us, our inner beauty/quality is much more important that our outer appearance.  I love geodes for this very reason!

Happy New Year to everyone of you!  I pray Jesus blesses you each abundantly in 2014!






















Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts