Proposal ~ Charlie and Maggie

There are many things that can tip you off as to the kind of person that emails you.  Are they tall, dark and handsome may not be among those; but, thoughtful, kind and genuine definitely fall into this category.  When Charlie first contacted me I had no way of knowing much about him other than he must obviously be thoughtful because he wanted to hire a photographer for his proposal.  I then discovered that he must be very sweet because he wanted it to be at a place that was significant to his future bride, THEN when I asked him to tell me what he loved most about Maggie... that is when I saw a heart that made my heart smile so big it nearly cracked my face ;)

Charlie didn't mention how stunning Maggie is (which she IS!), he didn't mention how totally ADORABLE she is, (which she MOST certainly is!) NOR did he mention how much of a perfect fit they are together (of which... yes, they DEFINITELY are!).  His answer.....?  She is a sweet daughter of Christ and she is really smart too.  One of the best descriptions I've ever heard of a fiance' to be :)

God's timing was the ultimate guiding factor for this sweet couple and I truly believe their patience and faith will bless many others for MANY years to come.

What a complete THRILL it was for me and my sweet hubby to partner with Charlie and the staff at Camp Peniel to surprise Maggie!  We had the best time hanging with them and capturing this most amazing moment in their lives.  Hugs and tons more hugs to you both!!!

































Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts