Marble Falls Senior Photographer ~ Cole

It's not very often guys want senior pics taken (let's face it, they care more about what's in the fridge then the pictures on the fridge) so when I get the opportunity to photograph one, I get a little happy :)

Especially when it's a kid that's as much of a hoot as Cole is!  He happens to be one of my students and he's quite the character (don't let him fool you, he's NOT the silent type, haha!).  We had a GREAT time and his mom was the perfect assistant (thanks Dawn!).  My favorite part, when she got that far off look in her eye remembering when her little boy used to climb up in her lap, smelling of the sweet outdoors and just being her little man.  He's not so little anymore and he's headed off to college soon.  Aw, dang... now I'm tearing up!  I'm dreading when I have to write the blog for my own son.

Cole, you have an AMAZING heart!  I love hearing you pray in class and I love your spirit!  Keep Christ as your center and you'll never go wrong :)  I can't wait to see what He does in your life.































Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts