Marble Falls Wedding Photographer ~ Rachel and Kevin

I was super duper blessed to spend this day with the most precious couple!  Rachel and Kevin are fantastic!  I love hearing how couples meet and these two, weren't fans of each other for quite a while, lol!

It didn't take long before Rachel fell and Kevin fell even harder.  Life has it's challenges but with each one, beauty can spring forth.  These two are the perfect example of this.  I can't think of a sweeter couple to wish the biggest blessings on!  These two fall in the category of, "you better have a wad of tissue with you because you're going to be sniffling and bawling between EVERY shot you take!"

Love you two!  Thank you so, so much for letting me be a small part of such a huge moment in your lives <3




















































Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts