Horseshoe Bay, Texas ~ Austin Senior, Kelsea

Ripples of laughter ring across the water.  The lake echoes the shouts of joyful children splashing at her shores.  The air is humid yet sweet with promise and the dragonflies hover in abundance!

Horseshoe Bay holds many memories for Kelsea and I'm so honored to have captured them on digital film for her.  We were blessed to do her senior pictures at two very special places in Horseshoe Bay.  One of them was her grandmother's home.  This precious lady used to babysit Kelsea while her mother worked.  Special stories were told, special snacks were made and special hugs were given, regularly.

Unfortunately, Kelsea lost her grandmother a few years ago and the home is now up for sale.  With life moving forward, catching some of those special details was a must!  When we were finishing up, Kelsea's mom showed me the coolest thing!  It totally gave me goosebumps (scroll down to see what it was)!  Yep, this was definitely where I was supposed to be and who I was supposed to photograph that day :D

Kelsea, you are one of most sweet, bubbly, smiley, happy and gorgeous girls I've ever met!  It was such a HUGE blessing to met both you and your mom.  And hanging with your sweet pup was an added bonus.  Ellie was amazing!  You'd never know she was hearing impaired!  Greg and I enjoyed every minute with all of you <3

Go do great things during your last year of high school girl!  We're rooting for you!!!


Hugs,
Jen
























Now tell me this wasn't a divine appointment!












His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts