Kingsland, Texas Photographer ~ Stringer Family Celebration

cel·e·bra·tion
ˌseləˈbrāSHən/
noun
  1. the action of marking one's pleasure at an important event or occasion by engaging in enjoyable, typically social, activity.

The Stringer family knows this word inside and out.  Not only did they come together to celebrate a wonderful 60th birthday, they came together to celebrate family.  In my book, that's the BEST kind of celebration!

What a fun, lively and vibrant family this crew is!  Greg and I had such a great time hanging out with these guys and gals!  Each one of them is unique and crazy special to each other.  That makes them special to me :)  And the fact that THEY wanted a silly pic AND that they TOTALLY ROCKED it.... That makes me absolutely ADORE them!

Hugs to each and everyone of you (especially that little-bits that stole my heart <3)!



















His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts