Burnet Texas Photographer, Faith Academy Senior ~ Kameron

Kameron is the kind of kid that loves music.  I mean LOVES music!  So much so that he lives in concert T's and jams at the drop of a hat.  I got such a kick out of the fact that he happened to be listening to the very song featured on his shirt!

We got to chat music, see some ducks go head to head (that was interesting), and admire a SWEET mustang!  He was a great sport and I was beyond thrilled when I got him to take his glasses off for a few shots.  His eyes are as is, people!  And those lashes!  I told him girls would die for lashes like his!

Kameron, always remember that you are fearfully and wonderfully made!  Go rock this world with science and show them how mighty our God really is!

(Tell me he doesn't seem a little like a Clark Kent/Superman mix with those eyes of his!?!)














His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts