Marble Falls Senior Photographer ~ Shanghai Senior, Jackson

Oh. My. Goodness!  There is something so absolutely cool about getting a phone call from Shanghai, China!  Mom's asking me to capture her son's senior pictures was even MORE cool.  Add the fact that he is a rockin' skater.... HOLY OH MY GOSH YES!!!!!

I can't tell you how crazy excited I was to do this session and meet this kid.  The weather gave us a little grief but God held off the drizzle and rain just long enough for us to do everything we wanted to do.  He is soooo good!  When you only have one day to do a shoot, and your client lives in Shanghai, you pray.  You pray really hard for good weather, lol!!!

It's amazing to me how much I love meeting kids that are right at the cusp of heading out on their own.  They are the best ever!  Jackson not only skates (and totally rocks his snake bites!) but he plays all kinds of instruments and is actually pursuing a career in music!  Metal of course :D

Jackson... you are definitely one of my favorite seniors!  Thank you, thank you, THANK YOU for being so easy going, willing to do anything I asked (including freeze your hiney off) and for flashing that CRAZY FANTASTIC smile at the drop of a hat!

You rock.  Nuf said! :) 































His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts