Marble Falls Photographer ~ Faith Academy Yearbook

It's been a pretty amazing thing.  Joining the Faith Academy team and working with the kids I've been blessed to have in my classes.

I didn't do this for money, I didn't do this because I was bored, I didn't do this because I have always wanted to teach.  I did this for one simple reason.  I felt called to do it.

I am one of the lucky ones.  I get to teach them about something I love.  Yes, photography is part of it, design is part too, but truly the biggest blessing is trying to show them Jesus and love on them.  Just being there for them and lovin' on them.

I get to have both junior high (middle school) and high school classes.  The high school class is yearbook and while it can be a challenge to get everyone to agree on things, get everyone to stay on top of what they are shooting, designing their pages and meeting those deadlines, it sure can be a load of fun too!

Every year one of the ways I try to bless my kids is to take them out for a photo shoot.  This year we did something different.  Since I now have a studio (I haven't officially blogged about that yet, waiting for some cabinets to be installed before I take pictures, so mum's the word, haha) we decided to do utilize it.  We had a ton of fun doing it too!

Not sure what next year will look like (we've had so many changes and my schedule is cray cray!) but for now, "yearbook advisor" is my middle name ;)























His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts