Marble Falls Senior Photographer ~ Faith Academy, Connor

It's amazing to me how much we continue traveling forward all the while not noticing the changes around us.  Like kids growing up, heading off to college, changing into young men and women.  Connor has been one of my students for several years at Faith Academy.  He has a true knack with design (go YEARBOOK!) and is a phenomenal photographer!

He is following the path the Lord leads him on and I can only imagine the things this guy will accomplish!  I would have loved to have told him to "Gig 'Em" but God has asked him to "Hook 'Em" instead ;)  For me, I will say, "GO GET 'EM!"  It's gonna be a strange place with out you, Connor!  Do us proud!












His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts