Marble Falls Engagement Photographer ~ Caybrie and Ross

In case you have ever wondered how to have a dream session, I thought I'd share a little recipe I came up with the other day...

Ingredients for a dream session:

  1. Golden Hour, a must!
  2. Wide open field, fabulous!
  3. Hay bales, too fun!
  4. Creek, TOO cool!
  5. Special wooden swing, SERIOUSLY?!?!
  6. Did I mention Golden Hour yet????
  7. Handmade quilt from grandma, too precious!
  8. A sublime sunset!
  9. And the most important ingredient... a GORGEOUS couple that is LOADS of fun!!!!

OH.  MY.  GOODNESS!  I had the most amazing time hanging out with these two!  I seriously had goosebumps about 20 times during their session!  That light though!  Their fun and sweet love though!  Oh I can not wait to photograph their wedding in August of 2016!  It can't get here soon enough!

Caybrie, Ross.... I adore you both!!!

Much love and hugs,
Jen
































His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts