Senior Photographer, Regents School of Austin ~ Brooke

Brooke is one of those girls that seriously lights up a room.  Her smile is indicative of her character; sweet and genuine.  She's very active in school and at home.  Not only does she love traveling, reading and art, this girl can hunt!  She's definitely what you would call the friendly, determined and adventurous type.  Her greatest joys in life....?  Her pups, traveling the world, and hanging at the beach with a good book and her besties.  Add a bowl of bluebell to the mix and she's in heaven!

Brooke, I can't tell you how thrilled I am that you choose to work with Sparrow's Heart for your senior photos!  My camera LOVED you!  You've blessed my socks off girlie :)  Praying beautiful moments for you as you pursue all the amazing things God has placed in your heart <3

Hugs and love!!!
Jen
























His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts