Bertram Senior Photographer ~ Kirk

One of the most incredible blessings in my life has been the chance to homeschool our kids.  Sometimes I worry that being teacher robbed me of being mom and other times I feel the opposite.  Maybe they balanced each other out.  You'll probably have to ask my kids that question ;)  One of the most precious of memories of our homeschool years are the days spent at HEART Club.  It was our co-op and the women (and kids) that attended hold a very special place in my heart :)

One of these wonderful families happens to be the French's.  Kimberly is one of my very dearest friends and if there were an award for being a model mom, business owner, lover of family and dedicated friend, it would go to Kimberly.  Every year.  She is an amazing cake decorator AND baker (OMGOODNESS they are YUM!).  I always recommend Abby's Cupboard to my brides, and for good reason!  Not only have I've enjoyed watching her business grow, I've been blessed to see her family grow as well.  From adopting a precious little boy from Haiti to raising and homeschooling her two boys.  One of which I had the coolest honor of taken his senior pics.  Enter Kirk.

Kirk has a very mature take on life.  He knows that it was Christ that gave him life and it's Christ that has a big plan for it.  Kirk doesn't take that lightly.  In fact, this young man carries a heavy conviction for the issues of this world and how this world even came to be.  Kirk plans on getting his Bachelors of Science degree in Religious Studies with a concentration in Theology and Apologetics.  Apologetics holds a HUGE piece of my heart and I can't wait to see how God uses this young man!!!

His hope is to become a public speaker and non-fiction author on the topic of religious and political issues.  He has been very active in speech and debate and with a full beard already, who couldn't AND wouldn't take him seriously?!  ;)  If you want to hear more about this amazing young man's heart and follow the plan God has for him as it unfolds, you can check out his blog here.

Kirk, you amaze me!  The maturity and conviction you hold are an extreme testimony to your walk in Christ.  Follow Him with a whole heart, even when it gets hard <3

Hugs,
Jen











His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts