Headshot Photographer ~ Highland Lakes, Sunny

Several years ago I got to meet a spunky and beautiful creature!  Jax is a gorgeous husky that I saw at the annual 4th of July party we are blessed to go to every year.


Jax is owned by an even MORE gorgeous creature, Sunny Hinson!  Sunny is a realtor and she's a blast!  I thoroughly enjoyed taking her headshots!  Someday, I'll have a moment or two to do a session with Jax too.  My life will then be complete :)

If you need a great realtor, look Sunny up!  She's with Keller Williams of the Highland Lakes!  And keep your eyes open for her cool billboard on the 2900 bridge headed toward Sunrise Beach from Kingsland!  Kinda awesome seeing her beautiful face up there!






His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts