Liberty Hill High School Senior Photographer ~ Mackenzie

What a cool blessing it was to meet Mackenzie and capture her gorgeousness!  One of the best parts of my job is matching a client to the perfect location.  Since our area is somewhat limited sometimes I end up in the same places.... however, my clients will NEVER have a copy cat session!  You are unique and your photos should be just as amazing as you are.

We had originally planned on doing Mackenzie's session in Bertram but the Oatmeal Festival had other plans, lol!  We went to Burnet instead and I couldn't have been more pleased!  I think it was by God's design we ended up changing our location.

Makenzie you were beyond fantastic and you totally nailed your session!  It was so wonderful to work with you!!!  Soak up every single moment of your senior year girl!

Hugs,
Jen
















His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts