Marble Falls High School, Senior Photographer ~ Kaitlyn

There are some girls that have sparkle then there are some that shine like the milky way.  You may not always notice it though.  Some keep it tucked away, only to be shown to those who stay the course, willing to give of themselves and form that deeper friendship.  Surface stuff doesn't cut it with galaxies like Kaitlyn. :)

I've seen this girl grown into an amazing young woman!  Passionate, quiet, introspective and sweet... You would never guess her to be involved in cheer, crossfit, track and field!  She is definitely well rounded!  She even hunts... for the perfect shoes at the mall ;)  I am so excited to watch her achieve her dreams of attending ACU and becoming a hygienist.

Kaitlyn, I had a BLAST hanging with you!  Keep shining sweet girl!  Show the world how to sparkle <3  

Hugs,
Jen










His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts