Published: Canine Companions for Independence

Where to start???  When I first met Sarah, the first thing that struck me was how sweet, gentle and absolutely precious her heart is!   I was super blessed to work with her family this last fall and capture some really fun family photos for them.  The added blessing was meeting Mabel.  Oh what an amazing and gloriously fantastic furball she is!  Not only is she beautiful, soft and fun, she has a very special purpose.

Mabel is a therapy dog.  She works with Sarah at the Phoenix Center in Marble Falls and has helped countless kids!  I was so excited when Sarah contacted me about Mabel's story getting published in the Canine Companions for Independence magazine!  Getting the word out about the work she and Mabel do here in Marble Falls is so fantastic!  I am super thrilled for them!

I'm including Mabel's story here but if you'd more information you can contact Sarah at the Phoenix Center or Canine Companions for Independence or let me know and I can send you a digital copy of the "The Companion".

I don't know about you, but when I think back to the days when I was younger, there was just something about my yellow lab, Amber, that soothed my spirit and calmed me when life was in upheaval.  I can only imagine what Mabel has been to those connected to the Phoenix Center.  Thank you Sarah for your heart and for the work you all do! <3



Isn't she a GORGEOUS pup?!?!?!  She's rocking that front page!



Mabel is such a blessing, to so many!  I would bury my face in her fluffy fur all day if I could, lol!






His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts