My heart....

Capturing life has been something I have loved to do ever since a camera found it's way into the palm of my hands.  We had our own family session done about a year ago by Michele Anderson of Pinkle Toes Photography and I bawled my head off when she posted the sneak peek of my daughter's cat giving her a high five!  I bawled like a stinkin' baby!  Not just because it was an amazing photo (see below) but because Michele caught a fabulous moment and memory for us.  Hannah will forever look at that photo and remember how much she adored Piper and how hard she worked to train that pretentious little kitty to give her that high-five.  Life.... that's where my heart is with families.  Capturing life.

Life isn't just about that Christmas card.  It isn't about getting all fluffy and starched and pretty.  Life is life!  It's meant to be lived and loved.  In my heart of hearts I know what I need to do.

My family sessions will be changing :)  I will no longer be working toward starched dresses and bow ties (tho those are TOTALLY adorable and welcomed, haha!) but I will be working toward (and hopefully convincing my clients) that playing in the pool together, working in the garden together, playing a game together, baking cookies together, jumping on the bed together... is where it's at.

I want to give you a gift.  I want to give you what Michele gave us.  A lifetime of love and memories wrapped up in a beautiful box.  A beautiful box full of moments captured and printed.  A beautiful box that can sit on the coffee table (next to your kleenex).  Ready for you to peek in and get caught up in the moments your family shares together.

Thank you Michele!  Thank you, thank you, thank you!  Thank you for reminding me what life is really about <3

(A special thanks goes out to Rouchelle of Beautiful Reflections for making all us girls so gorgeous!)

























His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts