Emma and Her Heart

Last spring I was so thrilled to get to take Emma's senior photos.  We had several challenges (serious accident with her horse, rain, rain and more rain...) but our perseverance paid off.  After doing our first session, I KNEW I had to work with her again!  OMGOSH!  Similar story, schedules and weather (HEAT this time) were not our friends but we pushed through and despite 103* temps, we made it!

There are words we use (ok, I use) and many times, over use (me again), words like, beautiful, stunning and gorgeous.  Oh, and amazing too.  Sometimes, it's hard to decide on "just the right word" so we I use what I know.  And over use it.  A ton.

When describing Emma, there is not just one word that encompasses everything about her.  I tried and tried to figure out "the" word but I couldn't get past my usual.  Thanks to google, I found a few that might come close...
Find one word that encompasses ALL those, and you have "the" word to describe Emma.
Oh, and she's also amazing, beautiful, gorgeous and stunning too ;)

*special thanks to my sweet friend, Cindy Friedrichs, owner of Lily Flower Shoppe, that made our floral crown!
Be sure to check her out for ANY floral needs!  Superb job my friend!





His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts