Life Love and Forever



There are days that we celebrate that are simple normal days but that hold such a deeper meaning that words can't begin to express the true glory of them. On a warm September afternoon, 25yrs ago today, I committed to marry, love and stay with my precious hubby. Till death do us part. Despite those desperate and devastating times we were probably tempted to make that happen, we survived. Life is funny. When you're young, you think you know what love is all about. I'm here to tell you that after 25yrs of life, love and trials, you realize you had no clue. Here's to the next 25+ years to getting an even deeper understanding of what love is and to the man I'm so crazy about. We are so blessed that Jesus never gave up on us, despite our self centered tendencies. I'm in love, I am loved and I don't care who knows about it 😄💕❤️🎉. Happy 25th anniversary dearest!  I can't wait to travel the inner passage with you ❤️

Comments

Popular Posts