Cedar Park High School Senior Photographer ~ Victoria

I'm so ridiculously excited to share Victoria's session with you! I have had the absolute BEST time working with my seniors this year and Victoria is definitely no exception!  I've known this girl for ages.  I haven't been blessed enough to see her as she's grown up as time and distance have always been a factor in how much our families have spent together but HOLY COW how she has grown up!  What a stunner you are girlie!

Victoria has big dreams and goals and I can't wait to see how she continues down the path God has lead her down.  Don't be surprised if you see this girl become an olympic qualifying swimmer in the years to come!

Victoria, I can't thank you enough for choosing me to capture this AH-MAZING time in your life!  I still the giggles and goosebumps when I think about all the fun we had!

<3  *HUGS!*

(Victoria's hair and makeup was done by the amazing ladies at Twist!)






























His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts