Shadow Ridge High School senior ~ Alexis

Sometimes I sit back in amazement.  Amazement that God has blessed me so crazy much!  I get to do what I love and I get to work with the most amazing seniors ever!

I've known Alexis since we moved to Marble Falls about 16yrs ago.  I've seen her grow up, move away, move back and move away again.  I think she takes a little bit of a few hearts with her every time she does.

I got the best surprise when she was visiting for the holidays and we got to do her senior session while she was here.  I'm. so. GLAD!!!!!  One of the best times ever and I walked away with feeling like I had a super model on my hands!  This girl made our session look like something out of a magazine :D  What a fabulously cool thing to be a part of.  What a truly fantastic way to celebrate her senior year <3

Alexis, you NAILED it girl!  Thanks for letting me be a small part of this beautiful time in your life <3













His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts