Longhorn Caverns Engagement ~ Kaylee and Ethan

The gentleness in the way he approached her, his thoughtfulness in his proposal and the light in both of their eyes was enough to tell me that these two have something very special.

I don't think cupid himself could have done a better job of matching these two.  Such like-minded spirits.  Loving, sweet, adoring and yes, I'd have to add smitten to my description of Kaylee and Ethan.  It was a beautiful thing to see how much her heart was moved when we chatted about how they saw their future unfolding.  I can't wait to see the joy on these two when she walks down that aisle.  Something tells me I'm going to need to have the tissue at the ready.











His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts