Cedar Park High School Senior, class of 2017 ~ Shelby

 I'm so ridiculously excited for this girl!  With aspirations of becoming the Masked Rider, Shelby will head off to Tech to rodeo her way through college.  It isn't everyday I get to hang with a super cool barrel racer and rodeo queen ;)  This was definitely my lucky day!

What better way to celebrate becoming a Red Raider than to have a styled shoot with none other than her very own horse, sweet "Valentine"!  Shelby found THE perfect dress from Austin Fairy Godmother and my sweet friend, Rouchelle from Beautiful Reflections did Shelby's hair and makeup.  I think the combination was insanely amazing and how crazy blessed am I that I was chosen by Shelby to capture it all!  OMGOSH!!!!!!!!!!!

Shelby, I declare, this moment will forever live in my memory and take my breath away, give me chills, make me giggle and gasp.  Thank you, thank you for choosing me to have even this little part in your amazing senior year! <3












His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts