Faith Academy High School Senior ~ Katie

I can count on one hand the amount of teen pilots that I know.  One is a great friend of my son's and the second would be this girl :)  How stinkin' cool to be flying a plane before driving a car, lol!  What a unique experience and opportunity to become a pilot before you have graduated high school.  I know things have to become official with tests and all that but DANG, this girl flies planes!!!!  That's pretty freakin' awesome in my book!

Not only did we get to run around on the tarmac, we got to play with her pup and in fields of flowers.  What a fantastic day with a fantastic girl in a fantastic location!

I think one of the things that I thrive on is the unique.  Who wants to have a senior session that looks like every. other. senior. session?  Each one of you is just that.... YOU!  You are amazing, incredible and unique.  So let's find a way to showcase that.  Isn't that what a senior session should be about?  Showcasing... you!

Here's to YOU, Katie!  Thanks for sharing your sweet adventurous spirit with me!  I loved every minute of hanging with you <3

*shout out to Beautiful Reflections for Katie's hair and makeup!



       

       





       



       








His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts