Gone Kitty Crazy!

So some of you may know that we found a couple of fluff balls the other day.  I’ve never been much of a cat lover (had some not-so-good experiences with a few) so to even allow the flea ridden munchkins into my home was a stretch for me.  Just being honest.  How, with me being a not-so-crazy cat lover, did I end up with a daughter, scratch that…  TWO daughters that ADORE cats, I’ll never know.

We have discovered now that the white one is male and the calico, of course, is female.  To name them or not to name them, that is the question.  Em wants to keep one (actually asked for one long time ago and asked again, we were in the process of deciding this when we found these two, lol!).  She has named them Ellie and Elliot :)  However….

Hannah, my other daughter and proud mom to two kitties (Piper Leanne and Pippa Rose) she has decided she needs our little cotton ball of a kitty and wants to name him Paddington Lane.  We are in trouble for sure.  He has probably easily become our family favorite because he’s just so dang cute, fluffy, sweet, comes when Em calls him and a snuggle bug.  The calico is adorable as all get out but not nearly the snuggle bunny our cotton ball is.


I decided that I better take a moment and document their baby cuteness before it goes away so here you go.  Which to keep….. both girls want the boy.  I’m in trouble!  And so are you, there are a lot of photos, lol!


















His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts