Jolie on Main ~ New Hill Country Venue in Marble Falls, Texas

When it comes to celebrating life's special moments, be it a baby shower, graduation, birthday party or wedding, finding the right place to host it can be a challenge.  If you're like me, your home may not be large enough for a big gathering but you certainly don't need a massive banquet hall either.  So many options out there for large weddings and events but what about options for the intimate, smaller celebrations we have?  The search has officially ended!  Say hello to Jolie on Main!

Jolie is the French word for pretty & festive and I think Dee has definitely named her venue appropriately.  "Jolie on Main" is a quaint french farmhouse style venue with a simple yet elegant Texas touch.  You wouldn't know it by taking a peek just at the front porch, but it hosts 3,200 sq ft of gorgeous space inside on Marble Fall’s historic Main St.  It's available for rehearsal dinners, receptions, bridal showers, baby showers, luncheons, corporate events, etc.

I was super excited when Dee contacted me about potentially being on her preferred vendor list! Myself along with several others she reached out to were blessed last week to come together and help her with Jolie's Open House.  She will be hosting another one in fall for her preferred vendors so watch for that and be sure to come by and see us.

The food was SCRUMPTIOUS, the flowers were GORGEOUS, the music was FAB and the libations were PERFECT!  I have to give a huge shout out to all those that helped and if I don't have you on here, please let me know!  You all worked so hard and deserve major kudos!  You are loved and appreciated <3

flowers Cutting Edge
photos Sparrow's Heart Photography (of course, lol!)
music Mike Moore (Dee's brother)

Dee, thank you sooo much for inviting me to be a part of such a fantastic adventure!  I can't wait to photograph a wedding there!




His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts