Jeni ~ bridals, Hidden River Ranch Wedding

Every bridal session that I am blessed to capture takes my breath away.  There is just something about the mix of nervous excitement, beauty and lace, baubles and glitter, the simple and the decadent!

Jeni was the absolute essence of bridal beauty!  Not only did I get the joy of photographing this stunning young lady but we got to shoot at a brand new venue called Hidden River Ranch!  Her wedding is tonight (the second wedding EVER here) and this will be posted as soon as I get a chance (after ceremony of course, lol!).

Is she GORGEOUS or what?!?!  I'm so glad I got to spend this much time capturing her bridal beauty before her special day.  She got to have a fab run through with hair and makeup by Rouchelle at Beautiful Reflections, which makes for much less stress the day of and we got to do all kinds of super fun things all over the ranch.

I can't wait to share wedding photos with you!!!!!



























His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts