Bridal Portraits; Marble Falls, Texas ~ Sarah

This session will definitely give you a glimpse into the sweet spunky and fun nature of this amazing girl, Sarah!

How often do you get a bride that wants to wear her overalls and catch a ride in a swing for part of her session.... this may be a once in a lifetime moment, lol!  And what a blessing I am to be the one to capture it!  Wahoo!!!!

We got to go from super cutie patootie to HOLY COW!  She looks like a porcelain doll in her family's vintage (like, generational vintage!) armchair.

This girl is going to be a stunning bride!  I can't believe I'll have to wait so long before posting these, gah!  Patience is a virtue, right 😉





















His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts