Having Fun, Hannah and the Hobby Lobby Challenge

So.  One of the things I LOVE to do is play.  And experiment.  And be creative.  And push the envelope a little.

I can't believe that I have waited this long to follow through with something I envisioned a LOOOONG time ago.  I seriously wish I had been more bold, less afraid of getting caught (and thrown out) and just did it.  I could have been the one to start the trend, gah!

You may have heard about the #hobbylobbychallenge started recently.  A photographer went to Hobby Lobby and shot around the store and posted, challenging people to shoot in ugly places and make them cool.  So... after deliberating about this (and daydreaming about it too if I'm honest) I convinced my girl to play along with me.  She hadn't quite conquered her worries of being watched by other shoppers so by the last set, she was done, lol!

Anyone daring enough to go hang out with me at Hobby Lobby and play a little bit?!?!  I'd LOVE to do this again and be able to really get the creative juices going!













His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts