New Building ~ Red Tape edition


Not much to share this week.  Waiting for permits.  Red tape.  Fun stuff.  I debated about sharing anything this week, and I'm sure there will be future moments like this but I decided that since I'm documenting our journey, this will be a week I look back on and will be happy it's in the past, lol!

I really wanted Greg to find me some red tape and thought a little photo shoot was in order but we didn't get the chance to find any.  However, I may still get that chance in the future.  I thought how appropriate it would be to have this look like the red cross symbol, sorta.  Well that and scrabble.  There are definitely times I feel like I may need some rescuing.  Like now, from this blogpost.  😉  I'll be super excited to see more start happening.  Can't wait to share the good stuff!

Oh, and btw, HAPPY EASTER!!!  We are having a beautiful spring weather weekend and I'm loving it already!  Go outside, take a deep breath and enjoy it!

Hugs,
Jen



His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts