Marble Falls Senior ~ Halee Class of 2018

There have been so many times I've gotten goosebumps during a session... especially with my seniors.  There is something so special, spectacular and fantastic about hanging out with them, having fun and laughing but also making them feel like supermodels.  I LOVE doing that!  I'm sure some would argue that with me but that's how I feel.  Every. Single. Senior is amazing!  God created you to be unique, have your own style and personality.  My job is to figure out how to capture that so it's immortalized, forever.

I have been dreaming of doing a very specific session for a long time.  It involved water, flowers, a flowy dress, golden hour and a gorgeous and SUPER BRAVE young lady.  I'm here to testify that dreams do come true!  I think I had goosebumps during the entire session AND during the entire reveal, lol!!!

Halee was a D-R-E-A-M,  A SERIOUS DREAM!  I was so excited when I found out she wanted to go in the water and have a flower crown.  I didn't get my hopes up too much because getting in that cold and slimy water is challenging and I wouldn't blame her for backing out at the last minute.  This girl rose to the challenge and I'm sooo glad she did!  THIS is the kind of session that dreams are made of and if I could, I would do this Every. Single. Day. of my LIFE!

(Halee did her own makeup and mom did the crown, props you two!!! 😍)




















His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts