Trendz Marble Falls ~ Orleans Candles

I'm super thrilled to be working for Trendz on getting their social media up and running.  Not only do I get to visit with some precious ladies every month (if you haven't met Ruth and Martha, you need to get over there right away!) but I get to see all the new products and photograph them!  I have always loved product and food photography but have never really pursued it.  Maybe it's time to start 😁

My first post for Trendz is featuring Orleans Candles.  The Orleans Candle is the perfect accessory to liven any room. The refreshing, scent with fleur de lis emblem embraces the French, New Orleans spirit. Their candles make for the perfect gift without the need to gift wrap.  There are so many fragrances available. The Orleans Home Fragrance Company hand-poured candles celebrate the spirit of New Orleans with quality and fragrance. They have a great mix of candles in a variety of sizes, as well as fragrance oils available in room sprays, effusion oils and lamp ring oils (you'll see some of these in my next post).  Be sure to head to Trendz to check out Orleans Candles!

Please take a second to find Trendz, "like" them on FACEBOOK and "follow" them on TWITTER and INSTAGRAM.  And don't forget to pop and in, check out the beautiful and wonderful smelling Orleans candles (made locally) and tell them I sent you!








His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts