Fall Mini Session Event to benefit Local Hill Country Flood Victims

I have been really thinking hard (and praying hard) about whether or not to host another mini event.  With the building in such limbo I've been waffling with putting one together.  After seeing the devastation of Hurricane Michael, and now the situation in our very own backyard, it was a no brainer... No matter what things look like, we will be doing another mini session event benefitting local Hill Country Flood victims.  I believe very strongly in supporting things close to my heart.  Flood relief hits home for sure since my daughter was affected by Hurricane Harvey.  It's taken so long for them to rebuild in the Houston area, I can't imagine what Florida and our own local flood victims must be going through right now!


Sessions are in 30 min increments (20mins shoot time).
I am planning on doing them at my NEW location!
As of now, these will be IN STUDIO sessions only, no outdoor slots at this time.
Includes one outfit.  For individuals or single family units. 
Session fee is non-refundable.


If you have NOT participated in one of our mini events and would like more information before signing up, please click HERE.

If you HAVE participated in one of our mini events and would like to
immediately secure your time slot, click HERE.

If you can't participate in the mini session event,
please consider donating HERE to Samaritan's Purse Disaster Relief 
~ Thank you!






His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts