Bethany & David ~ Spicewood Dripping Springs Wedding

It's pretty incredible to discover that you and a client have a mutual friend.  Especially when that friend doesn't live close to you anymore but is still your best shopping buddy.  You know who you are, lol!  While I miss my precious friend, knowing she has gained a special place in the heart of this bride's mama makes me a little more ok with her moving away.

One of the biggest blessings of meeting this mama, daddy, bride, groom and more is knowing I have an even bigger family, in Christ.  No matter what happens on your day, keeping it wrapped in HIS love is key.  He cares.  Even about all those little details.  He couldn't have more present than He was on this unbelievably beautiful day at this very special place  💞





His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts