New Building ~ Grand Opening!

I can't believe that I just handed in the keys to my old place yesterday.  I'm officially OUT of there and IN the new space for good!  I was so blessed to have that space but this new place is so fantastic and perfect for what I need.  It helps when you get to design a space for yourself 🙌😁

I've already done a little shooting there and will finish up my mini sessions tomorrow as well.  I'm super excited to be able to do them in the new place for sure!  I'm also thrilled to be able to announce our GRAND OPENING!  Some of you have already seen it on FB but I wanted to put the details here as well.  Please consider joining us to check out the new digs on Saturday, December 8th!  Click below for all the details and to RSVP (we've sent out over 700 invites so we really need to know who all is coming cuz I ain't planning on feeding that many people, lol!).

Hope you can pop in and see us soon!

 Grand Opening Event Facebook Invite




His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts