New Building ~ Light at the End of the Tunnel

Well, there was really no update last week and since I was preparing to shoot another wedding and several sessions, I just didn't have time to do a #fixeruppperfriday post.  I figured there wasn't much to update you on so I skipped it.

I'm still sorta at the same place in life and business (total limbo) but I do have a small update to share.  Even though we had almost a full week of sunshine, the ground was so saturated and spongy we still weren't able to do asphalt.  However, Steven Luke of Hill Country Paving has told us we should be able to have the inspection by next Friday!  That means... there is a light at the end of the tunnel :D

Can't wait to see what next week's post tells you, lol!  Happy #fixerupperfriday and happy fall weather day too!  Loving those cool temps!






His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts