Marble Falls, TX; Steven Todd for DA!


Wahoo!  My first post on the new blog :D  So exciting!  Remember to check out the contest to win a giftcard and help me spread the word about all the newness, haha!  (You can check out the details here.)

Living here in Marble Falls has been such a blessing.  This was our 12th move in 10yrs.  We've been blessed to have been in the same town, and the same house for just over 11yrs now.  It's been incredible that my kids have been able to grow up with other precious children and to have wonderful friends for such a long time.

I have a outstanding friend that I've been beyond blessed to know since moving to the hill country.  We chat often about how marvelous it has been to see our kids grow up together.  Our girls, my baby and her second to oldest met when they were just in diapers and they are both in middle school!  God is so good to give such a fabulous gift :D  Jennifer is a wonderfully gracious, sweet, gentle and beautiful friend.  She is stunningly gorgeous and has the most delightful kiddos ever!  I've even had the joy of being in a homeschool group with her for many years.

Her hubby ran for Burnet County Attorney eight years ago and is now running for District Attorney for Burnet, Llano, San Saba and Blanco County, go STEVEN!  Ergo the reason for this blog.  They came to me primarily to grab a family portrait for the website, www.todd4da.com, and later he returned to do a formal headshot complete with suit and patriotic tie :)  Of course, you know me... can't just get one pic.... gotta get all the special stuff I can :D

Check out his site, www.todd4da.com, he's a God fearing man with fabulous family values!




The shot on the right was a setting check but I loved it!

Had to grab that sweet emotion of mama with her beautiful girls :D


Remember to check out www.todd4da.com!!!



Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts