Lily Flower Shoppe: Marble Falls, TX

I've been working closely with a friend of mine to help her get her floral shoppe up and running.  In the computer/picture/web sense anyway :)  I've been working on some images for her and we've had a blast working together.  I have more coming so keep your eyes peeled.

She a wonderful lady and I'm thrilled to be able to help.  You know my heart for small business owners... I are one and we little guys need all the help we can get :)

Well, we're still working on the website but the facebook page is up and running and you can check her out there.  Taking some more pictures as she does more fabulous work to show off.

Here's a few of the gorgeous lily she brought to me the other day.  Ahhh, one of my favorite things to photograph... flowers!








Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts