Spicewood Photographer ~ The Carroll Family

While it is an extreme honor to photograph another photographer, it's also extremely nerve-wracking, you want everything to be perfect!  We have attempted to get her pictures done several times, having had to reschedule due to weather and the sickies.  We almost got rained out again but decided we better take our chances or the maternity pics will turn into newborn ones, haha!  Ashlee has been such a blessing to me, I'm so grateful God brought us together.  In fact, it's kinda funny that she knew me before I knew her.

Apparently I was an emergency back up for her and I never knew it.  I was so blessed to photograph Hannah and Michael's engagement.  Not just for the blessing of the fun couple I got to met, but for the fact that it's what paved the way to a precious friendship with Ashlee.

Ashlee, I'm so excited to meet little Mr. Rhyder and I can't wait to see you and Parker again!

Blessings sweet gorgeous mama!















Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts