Mr and Mrs Carrola ~ Port Aransas Wedding

There have been many couples that I have felt were an incredible fit.  This couple has to take the tops in that department.  The way they play off one another, compliment each other, laugh with each other and bring out complete joy from one another would be just one way to describe this couple.  One of my favorite things about them is the fact that they knew they wanted a spouse that loved the Lord and decided to avoid all the "not so good fits" out there and went on Christian Mingle.  Breigh's sister had done so, found an amazing young man (and is now married to him) so Breigh decided to give it a try.  I think there were two very special people that God especially wanted to bless because He lead them to one another and it wasn't long before Austin and Breigh figured out how well they complete each other.

Breigh and Austin are such a blessing in so many ways... sometimes, I can't even count them all.  Not only have they been a blessing in choosing SHP to photograph their engagement photos, willing to do bridal portraits with her horses, and having us photograph their wedding in Port Aransas but their joy, laughter, the way they cherish each other, the way they embrace those around them, the way they love Jesus... the way they live life, has been the biggest blessing to me.  I could go on and on about them, but I'll let you see what I'm talking about for yourself. 😉

Heads up.... this is probably the longest blog I've ever done.  It's my first beach wedding!  I LOVED IT!  I really couldn't help but post a ton of photos.  I hope you don't mind 😊

Mr. and Mrs. Carrola, Austin and Breigh..... you already know how much I adore you both but I have to say it again... I adore you!  You all are DEFINITELY some of the biggest blessings God has put in my life thus far.  CONGRATULATIONS!!!













































































His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts