Breigh ~ Bridal Shoot

I am beyond thrilled to get to share this post with you today!  This precious and stunning young lady got to marry the man God brought her.  Wedding photos coming soon of course but for now, I get to grace my blog with the styled shoot we did.

I know, what?  Styled?  Well, let me explain... I have been dying DYING to do bridals with a horse.  It's a RARE one that will be willing to risk her dress before the big day just to get some pretty shots.

When Breigh showed me a photo of her dress, I new it was perfect!  Since she works with horses, I thought I'd just take a chance and ask her if she'd be willing.  I knew she wasn't planning on doing bridals so since this was my idea, I was going to put it together.  It started as just a bridal session then I had a brilliant idea (they do happen every so often, lol!).  My amazing friend, Whitney, of Wish and Whimsy Floral and I have been working together a few times doing some styled shoots (check our Vintage Bicycle and Masquerade Prom shoots, so fun!).  I knew she wanted more bridal images so I thought it wouldn't hurt to see if she wanted to participate.... ergo the now styled shoot, lol!

She jumped at the chance and I still am reeling from our experience.  She knocked it OUT OF THE PARK!  She has a dreamy, airy, vintage style and I scream for every time I see something new she's done.  I'm actually starting to pick out what arrangements are her's and I never thought I'd be able to tell someone's floral style like that.  If you want a unique, vintage, stunning bouquet or any type of floral arrangement, she's your girl!

Rouchelle Burdick of Beautiful Reflections did Breigh's hair and makeup and nailed the beautiful, natural look we were hoping for.  I can't thank all of you ladies enough for agreeing to be in cahoots with me (again, lol!).  You all blew me away!

Breigh... enjoy your sweet HUSBAND!  Austin is such a fun, great guy.  You two are amazing together and I'm soooooo so blessed to be the one to capture the incredible start to your future as Mr. and Mrs. Carrola!

MODEL - Breigh
DRESS - BHLDN
FLOWERS - Wish & Whimsy Floral
HAIR/MAKEUP - Beautiful Reflections
PHOTOGRAPHY - Sparrow's Heart Photography


(Since Breigh has several horses we actually got to shoot with several of them!  Of course we had to pop a few in of Mowgli her precious pup too.)



















His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts