Heritage Holiday Portrait Event ~ to benefit Hill Country flood victims

I know, I'm probably nuts for doing this but since my last event was kinda jumbled with the move (though we've been anticipating it for months, it was a sudden rush to get things moved and ready to open the doors), I've decided to do ANOTHER mini session event!  This time, I got to do a little pre-emptive shooting so I can show you how adorable the set up is and the options you have.  I know most of you know my outdoor abilities but have seen little of my studio work, so.... here you go!

***Big shout out to my precious and beautiful friend and momma to be, Allison and her beautiful family for taking the time out to help me launch this event and another shout out to my friend Jenna for loaning Allison this beautiful dress!***


(mini session details below)












This mini session event will also be benefitting local Hill Country Flood victims 💞
Sessions are in 30 min increments (20mins shoot time).
They will be at my NEW location!
These will be IN STUDIO sessions only, rain or shine, no outdoor slots available.
Includes one outfit.  For individuals or single family units. 
Session fee of $49 is non-refundable.


I'm also doing something super cute!  While the session fee does not include any prints or digitals, unique packages will be available and you get a special gift with the purchase of any collection!  In fact, if you purchase the largest collection, you get a free INDOOR S'MORES KIT inspired by Joanna Gaines of Fixer Upper and Magnolia!

Out here in Texas, you could end up having an 80* Christmas and may not always get to have a true fire or even have a fireplace and/or fire pit.  I LOVE s'mores and love doing them with my kids but that Texas heat always turned me off to it.  After seeing this adorable idea on the Magnolia blog, I knew immediately I had to put one together and offer it as a gift.  Too fun!!!


His eye is on the sparrow and I know He is watching over me.   ♥   Matthew 10:29-31

Comments

Popular Posts