Girls ~ Floral version


The other day when my girl's BFTWDAGTH came over, I saw that gorgeous light and was dying to get these girls out for a few shots.

They immediately dove into the flowers :)



Grace wasn't too certain about the floral hair piece but decided to give it a shot, lol!

Precious!!!

See what I mean when I referred to Grace's hair?  TOTAL Pinterest hair!!!  Sooooo cute!!!
That hair deserves it's own blog post, lol!

As Emily was doing Grace's hair, specifically the shot on the bottom right, she exclaimed that we had to get this same shot when she is helping Grace get ready at her wedding! :D  Soooo sweet!!!!!  What a precious idea!

LOVE this shot of you Grace!!!

Couldn't decide which tone I liked better.... leaning toward the bluer one on the left.

Just look at those gorgeous eyes and show-stopping red hair!  Grace, you are stunning!

Oh Grace, what is your momma gonna do when you hit high school?!?

I simply adore a vintage black and white!

Oh Em!  What am I gonna do when YOU hit high school?!?!?!

I adore you both!!!  You gorgeous things you!  You've blessed more than just each other with your friendship :)

Stay tuned for the blog about Grace's hair, I'll post it either Friday or Saturday morning :)

Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts