Little Red

You may recall, Hannah wanted several "special" photos for her graduation card.

One of those was a fantasy/fairytale shoot of Little Red Riding Hood.  She, of course, being Little Red. We have a rather noble creature that lives in our neighborhood that would have been a fabulous fit for the wolf.  Amante (Latin for Lover), otherwise known as "Scoob", is a majestic and bigger than life, white German shepherd and he is the epitome of his name.  Is he EVER a lover.  So sweet!

Sadly, Scoob has a tumor on the bridge of his nose and it was difficult to know if he'd actually be able to model for us.  He is a big teddy bear and there was no way we were going to push the shoot. Since we were cutting it close to getting Hannah's cards finished and out in time, we decided to grab a shot of her and just "add" our wolf for the time being.  If we got the chance to have a shoot with Scoob, we would rejoice, if not... then although disappointed, we at least have a picture for her card.

Here is our original image.  You may remember the story and if you didn't get to read it, you can find it here.

Many thanks to Furlined for the creative commons use of the wolf 

The last time I saw Scoob, I was pretty certain he wasn't going to make it.  I wanted so badly to be able to have some pictures of him to give them (he is just beyond precious) but I knew that chances were VERY slim.

A few weeks later, my lovely neighbor called and said that his tumor had actually ruptured and he was doing sooooo much better!!!  We were thrilled!  She wanted to do the shoot and we gladly jumped at the chance :)

Here's the true shoot.  He was a gem and such a love!  I truly enjoyed him and I know Hannah fell head over heels the minute he arrived on the scene.

I can't thank my sweet neighbors enough, I hope they will enjoy the images as much as we have.


















Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts