Khloe's First Birthday ~ Marble Falls, Tx

What could be a better moment to capture than a babies 1st birthday?  We decided to shoot during the golden hour (ALWAYS my preference) and in the bluebonnets.

Golden hour, bluebonnets, adorable wee one.... Life doesn't get much better than this *sigh*









Isn't she precious?  And what a cute family too.  I simply adore sessions like this!

If you want to have a family session, or just a celebration session with your little one, now's the perfect time!  I'm currently offering a very special package, just for the holidays!

It's called "Merry Minis" and time is of the essence as there are only a few slots available to take advantage of.  If you want more information, you can check it out here, or drop me a line here.





Have a FABO Wednesday!

Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts