Burnet Senior Photographer ~ Sam

I was so thrilled when Sam's mom contacted me.  I was even more tickled to discover that I actually met his adorable sister while photographing one of her friends (you can check out Hailey's session here).  I love it when I get to meet more amazing people in our hill country, especially sibs!

Sam is an incredible young man.  He is an avid hunter of all game, bird dogger, and champion pig winner.  Not only is he very active with animals, I'm sure he's been described as a big teddy bear too!  He is beyond sweet and hysterically funny.  I don't think he even knows what an amazing guy he is, he's just that humble :)

What a pleasure it was to hang with his crew and get to know Sadie (that pup was amazing!).  Sam, go tackle the world, in that sweet comfortable way you have.



































Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts