Rosewood Crescent Hotel, Dallas, Texas ~ Jasmine Star Workshop pt 2


Yay!  Here's part two of the Jasmine Star workshop I was so blessed to be a part of.  To read about the workshop itself and some of the things I learned, you can check that out here.

This post is primarily to share the images I was crazy lucky to capture!  It's tough when you have over 20 other photographers scrambling to snatch up the goodness.  The cool part is seeing everyone else's shots and seeing it all from his or her perspective (mental image, angle, lens choice AND processing).  So cool!!!

So, I'll be honest here... one thing Jasmine said, that I'd probably get nailed on with this post is having too many images (eeeep, sorry Jasmine!).  I decided to post as I normally do and tell the story of a wedding couple.  Bridal shots first (KILLS me not to have close detail shots of that stunning hair piece, jewelry and dress, not to mention my classic bride with her bouquet pose that I ADORE!).  Then the groom, then moments captured of the couple is next.  Good heavens!  Does it not blow your mind how killer these two are????  And they are a REAL couple, newly married since this workshop.  DAAAANG!  Somebody's gonna have some beautiful babies!

So.... since I can't get over how perfect this location was, how stunning the couple was, and just the overall uber feeling of joy with this images.... Well, there's more then eight (haven't mastered the video thing yet) ;) I'll work on this, I promise!

Jasmine, this warrants saying twice.  Thank you for your "realness", thanks for sharing your knowledge and experience.  JD, thank you for sharing with her and being her assistant, second shooter, supporter and yet still your own person.  Thank you both for planting the idea in my head that my hubby could someday join me on this journey and that now, we can take this path together, just like you are.  OH!  And congrats on celebrating your 17th anniversary!!!

Thank you so much Nate and Loren for sharing this special day with us (Loren's bday of all things!).  And TONs of thanks to the vendors that made this all possible!

Incredible Venue in Dallas, Texas:  Rosewood Crescent Hotel
Bride and Groom:  Loren and Nate, a real couple that just got married after this shoot, and of course, both are actual models!
Hair and makeup were done by Maitee Miles
Both Nate and Loren's attire were provided by The Bridal Salon at Stanley Korshak
That GORGEOUS lace gown was designed by Nha Khan
The stunning bouquet of Peonies were created by Bella Flora of Dallas



































While the editorial shots of  Loren and Nate are AMAZING (can you say Movie Star!?!?!),
 I was thrilled to also capture them when Jasmine was chatting with the group.
When they thought the cameras were off of them, this is where the sweetness of their love showed up.
I LOVED it!



Even the sparrow has found a home, and the swallow a nest for herself, where she may have her young—
a place near Your altar, LORD Almighty, my King and my God.   ♥   Psalm 84:3

Comments

Popular Posts